We use our accounts payable solution to provide increased security and cost control on vendor payments. Provide a tool to incorporate flexibility with payment terms and generate rebates without overhauling your accounts payable process.
Improve reporting while reducing cost and earning rebates!
Today's Accounts Payables & AP Automation
It is important to find a solution that will integrate well with the enterprise software your team is accustomed to using plus deliver the reports and business insights your company finds valuable.
Your vendor relationships are just as important as reducing cost and improving efficiencies. Our solution is universally accepted by all your vendors who already accept Visa and Mastercard.
We also have a team responsible for onboarding your vendors who currently don't accept cards.
Nearly all organizations have already turned to experts to manage payroll, we estimate in the next 2-4 years nearly all companies will be turning to experts to manage and monetize payables.
Turn AP automation into a revenue creator.
Many of your vendors already take virtual cards. With every payment you make right now to these vendors, you’re missing out on the rebate and other added benefits.
Why is virtual card better than check or ACH?
- No cost to pay with virtual cards and you are
- Eliminate check processing costs for checks you convert to pay by virtual cards.
- Virtual cards work like any other credit card a vendor already accepts – there are no additional fees.
- Virtual cards generate significant revenue for your organization each time you pay your suppliers.
- Rebate paid monthly.
- Virtual cards, the single use card number is valid only until payment is processed, preventing fraudulent and unauthorized charges.
MOST COST EFFECTIVE | MOST SECURE | REVENUE GENERATING
Single use virtual cards save you up to $10 per invoice AND generate a 1% rebate, paid monthly
Faster payment / reduce DSO
Preferred vendor status over those that do not accept virtual cards
More secure payment with reduced exposure to fraud
Detailed remittance information provided for easy reconciliation