Has Your Business Purchased any Technology Devices?
Fund amount: $43 Million
Eligible Class Members
Cathode Ray Tube Indirect Including: televisions and computer monitors.
• Purchases of CRT Products;
• From an entity other than a Defendant or alleged co-conspirator;
• In the following states only for the latest settlement with Mitsubishi (the “Mitsubishi Settlement”): AZ, AK, CA, FL, HI, IA, KS, ME, MA, MI, MO, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY,
NC, ND, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WI and the District of Columbia. *The class periods for HI, NE and NV begin later than the class periods for the other states;
• For the Mitsubishi Settlement, purchases by persons and/or entities in MO and MT must be primarily for personal, family or household purposes. Only natural persons in RI
may file a claim for indirect purchases for their own use and not for resale, and primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.;
• Please note that purchases of Sony® branded CRT Products are not eligible;
• *Deadline to file a claim has passed for all prior rounds of settlements ($576.75 million). Late claims are no longer being accepted;
• Claim forms are available at this time for the Mitsubishi Settlement ($33 million).
Purchase Dates: March 1, 1995 - Present
Get a copy of the case summary by entering the information below.
Cathode Ray Tube Indirect and Cathode Ray Tube Indirect Reseller Defendants include:
1) Chunghwa 2) LG 3) Philips 4) Panasonic 5) Hitachi 6) Toshiba 7) Samsung 8) Thomson 9) TDA 10) Mitsubishi 11) Irico. There are several other manufacturers and sellers of CRT Products who were not named as defendants but were alleged to be co-conspirators with respect to this litigation. These companies include: LG Philips Displays; Thai CRT Company, Ltd.; Samtel Color, Ltd.; Orion Electric Company, Ltd.; and Videocon Industries, Ltd. Sony Corporation is not a Defendant and is not alleged to have participated in the alleged
conspiracy. Purchases of Sony® branded CRT Products are not eligible to be included in claims filed for this settlement.
CAPACITORS DIRECT: 1) NEC 2) Nitsuko 3) Okaya 4) ROHM 5) Panasonic 6) KEMET 7) Nippon Chemi-Con and United Chemi-Con 8) Hitachi 9) Nichicon 10) AVX 11) Rubycon 12) ELNA 13) Matsuo
14) TOSHIN 15) Holy Stone 16) Taitsu 17) Shinyei 18) Nissei 19) Soshin 20) Shizuki 21) Sanyo.
INTEL DEFECTIVE CPU: 1) Intel.
Capacitors Direct Defendants include:
1) NEC 2) Nitsuko 3) Okaya 4) ROHM 5) Panasonic 6) KEMET 7) Nippon Chemi-Con and United Chemi-Con 8) Hitachi 9) Nichicon 10) AVX 11) Rubycon 12) ELNA 13) Matsuo 14) TOSHIN 15) Holy Stone 16) Taitsu 17) Shinyei 18) Nissei 19) Soshin 20) Shizuki 21) Sanyo.
Intel Deffective CPU Defendants include:
This is not an official Court Notice. Information contained in this Summary is subject to change. Class Counsel or the Settlement Administrator may be contacted for additional settlement information. You also may visit the Court-approved website, once it is available. Please understand that you have the right to file on your own. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.